- General Shipping Information
- Returned Packages
- Military Shipping - APO/FPO
- How much does shipping cost?
We understand that you only order a product when you need it—and that you would prefer to get the product sooner than later. Because we understand that expediency and tracking options matter to all of our customers, we ship using UPS.
Your order will usually arrive 5-10 business days and you can track its progress on the UPS website once the shipment leaves our facility
Upon making your purchase, your order number and tracking number will be sent to the email address you provide during checkout. If you would like your tracking number to be resent to you at any time, please contact our Customer Service department with a valid email address and your order number.
New UPS policies currently mandate that after three(3) unsuccessful delivery attempts all packages will be returned to the shipper.
For this reason, any packages returned to shopzerust.com will be subject to one of the following:
- Secondary shippng charge (to re-ship the order)
- Store credit
- Refund minus re-stocking fee and original shipping cost.
Please note: Under no circumstances will shipping charges be refunded or returned packages.
Need to ship to a military address? We're very willing to assist you with this process. UPS cannot ship APO/FPO addresses. The United States Postal Service is the only organization that can be use to ship to Military addresses. FOR MILITARY SHIPPING ONLY, you will have the option to ship via United States Postal Service. Please follow these instructions:
In the "State" Field:
- AA, which stands for Armed Forces (the) Americas
- AE, which stands for Armed Forces Europe
- AP, which stands for Armed Forces Pacific
In the "City" Field:
- APO, which stands for Army Post Office
- FPO, which stands for Fleet Post Office
Double check your address:
- Make sure you use APO, or FPO as the ship-to city
- Make sure you enter AA, AE, or AP as your shipping state
- Make sure you select USA as your country. Even if you are stationed overseas, Military Addresses are considered within the U.S. If you fail to choose USA as your country location, you will not be able to get domestic shipping rates that Military addresses normally qualify for.
- Unfortunately, your package can only be tracked as far as the New York, California, or Florida drop off point. After your package is transferred to US Military Mail, it can not be tracked.
Flat standard shipping rate of $9.99 applies to orders of $300 or less. *Free shipping applicable for orders of $300 and more.
*Free shipping is restricted to domestic (CONUS) shipments only. Please contact us for freight quotes in regards to international orders. Customer is responsible for tax, duties, etc. during import.